Terms and Conditions
1. Access to the courses will be provided on receipt of payment or purchase order details. Course enrolment access is valid for a period of 15 working days from the date that access to the course commences. During this period it is the responsibility of learners to ensure they have access to the internet and a suitable learning environment and have planned their study to complete the course within the 15 day enrolment access period.
3. Cancellation of a course is required in writing via
If written cancellation is received prior to a learner receiving enrolment access to a course any monies paid by the learner will be refunded less a cancellation charge of $25+GST. If a learner has already received enrolment access to a course, regrettably no refund can be made.
4. Transferring of a learner from one course to another is permitted only before the 15 day enrolment access period has commenced. After this period no transfers are permitted. A transfer charge is not applicable.
6. In the event of any unforeseen situation that causes service interruption, for example, adverse weather conditions, strikes, acts of God, terrorist attack, personal health (of learners), Duality Pty Ltd is not liable for any associated indirect or consequential loss or damage including lost profits, lost savings, lost time, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of or damage to data or records, or claims made against you by others. Duality Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds.
7. Duality Pty Ltd will strive to ensure all learners have continuity of service and an enrolment access period of 15 working days.
8. Duality Pty Ltd will take all steps possible to ensure its content is free from viruses and malicious software. However, Duality Pty Ltd does not give any warranty to this effect. Users are responsible for ensuring they have sufficient virus protection software installed. Duality Pty Ltd is not responsible for any costs relating to any damage caused by viruses and malicious software.
9. Duality Pty Ltd or the relevant owner retain full ownership of all intellectual property rights in and in relation to all materials we develop or supply. Any materials supplied to you must be used solely by you for your purposes alone. Any other use is not permitted without our prior permission. Materials may not be on-sold or copied or reused for further training. Additional copies may be available – please contact us for details.
11. We need certain personal information about you to enable us to provide you with training and related services. You consent to us collecting, disclosing and using your personal information in the manner and for the purposes of providing you with training and related services. You acknowledge that your personal information collected by us, will be primarily used by us to enable us to undertake training administration; comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and for marketing our courses, services and products to you. You consent to us collecting, keeping and using your personal information in that manner.
12. All of our transactions with you are governed by the law applicable in Queensland, Australia.